Monday, November 26, 2012

Macro Monday: Singapore Plants


So last week I promised some less buggy pictures, so here is a few. Though I hope more are to come as Singapore has a national Orchid garden I have not gotten photos from yet!

The first picture is one of many very red, very small orchids that were in a planter.

Most of the rest of the flowers I am not going to try to identify, as they are all very foreign to me!

This is only a small portion of a very large flower?


Very cool flower that was somewhat too large for my macro setup.


I liked this because it is a very small "baby" leaf right in front of a large "mama' leaf of the same plant.

Taken with a Canon T2i with a 55mm fully manual lens mounted backward with a reversal ring.

Copyright Josh Destree, please do not use without permission
If you would ever like a print of any of my photos, please just contact me :-)