One of the things Rachel and I absolutely love is to go for drives in the mountains while the aspens are changing colors in the fall. Here are some pictures from this fall. I recently bought a fully manual 55mm lens for my SLR so that when I reversed it, I still could manually change the aperture and change the depth of field. All these are with the new (old) lens.
I have had several requests for more "Christmas-y" pictures, so I always try to get some when I can.
It rained the night before which made some fun picture opportunities.
Yay for fall!! We will miss you Colorado.
Taken with a Canon T2i with a 55mm fully manual lens mounted backward with a reversal ring.
Copyright Josh Destree, please do not use without permission
If you would ever like a print of any of my photos, please just contact me :-)