One day, while going for a walk (with my camera on hand), I (Josh) ran into a group of guys doing all kinds of crazy stunts at a local memorial. So I asked if I could take their pictures, which they readily agreed to.
In this particular set of photos, they were first jumping from a high place onto a retaining wall and then trying to do a flip as they jumped down to the ground.
I admittedly know very little about this kind of photography, but it was still fun to give it a shot and the guys seemed to enjoy the very small audience.
Though, once they asked and I told them I was from the USA, they told me I should know of some of the more famous guys in the States who are much better than them at this sort of thing.
Unfortunately, I let them down in this regard. :-)