Rachel and my most visited tourist attraction (mostly because of the very tasty Indian restaurant nearby) is a large pagoda on the south side of the city.
It is a fun place to go just because it is a great place to walk around and it has some nice parks right next to it.
A much newer addition to the pagoda is a very large musical fountain (which I think has some claim to fame but I really don't know what it is).
On the very northern side was a fountain which we nicknames "old faithful" simply because it was so crazy tall! It resulted in all of us getting a bit of a shower.
Yay!
This has nothing to do with the pagoda, but I thought I would include a couple other misc pictures from our time with Kelsey and Trey.
Summer time is the time for meat on a stick.
Perhaps the most oddly shaped Starbucks I have yet to see.
And last but not least: cricket cages. They were so cute (though the crickets were a little less cute than I had anticipated -- they were huge!).