So I want to give you fair warning: if you don't like spiders, don't look at this post!
That being said I have enjoyed photographing some spiders in the Singapore Botanic Gardens. Spiders have always been a little difficult to photograph.
This first spider was by far the most colorful. I barely noticed it though because of how small it was in the middle of its web.
Here is a zoomed in version
The next (I believe jumping) spider is my favorite so far. He was fairly responsive to my movements and watched me and other bugs around.
Here is a closeup:
And the award for the creepiest goes to this one. I have no idea what it is, but it was quite large!
Taken with a Canon T2i with a 55mm fully manual lens mounted backward with a reversal ring.
Copyright Josh Destree, please do not use without permission
If you would ever like a print of any of my photos, please just contact me :-)