So I have two apologies to make. First is that I have been a slacker and have not gotten a macro post up in a while. Second is that for you bug haters out there, this post is NOT for you.
So this guy is not so scary, and there is a flower, awwww...
I personally think this guy (certainly not a girl) is pretty cool, though it looks a little like he is eating a mop (but the mop is actually part of his face).
This time he is eating a mop, and another bug.
If Pinocchio were a fly:
By far the coolest bug and coolest photo, in my opinion.
And a couple more:
Photos taken with a Canon T2i with a manual 50mm lens reversed for better macro.
Copyright Josh Destree, please do not use without permission
If you would ever like a print of any of my photos, please just contact me :-)