For the past probably 2 years, I have been very slowly working on designing my own board game.
The first version of the game was admittedly not very good... not very fun to play. :-(
Version 2 was a significant step up and started to show potential.
By Version 3, the game became much more playable and visually appealing, though still was a little complicated in parts.
And now I am to Version 4 which is revamped, redesigned, and has an Asian theme! :-)

The first version of the game was admittedly not very good... not very fun to play. :-(
Version 2 was a significant step up and started to show potential.
By Version 3, the game became much more playable and visually appealing, though still was a little complicated in parts.
And now I am to Version 4 which is revamped, redesigned, and has an Asian theme! :-)
I was really excited to finally get it printed out (which was more difficult in China as I totally don't know how to do these type of things here. I can't just hop over to the local Kinko's).
But we have had a lot of fun playing it a couple times with friends.
Though, so far, neither Rachel or I have won...