Josh turned 29 this week! We've been visiting friends for a few days, so they helped me (Rachel) pull off more surprises than I've ever successfully done for him before.
We had cinnamon rolls (from my grandmother's recipe) with cream cheese frosting (his favorite).
We had cinnamon rolls (from my grandmother's recipe) with cream cheese frosting (his favorite).
Actually, when he saw that we were buying cream cheese, he started begging for cinnamon rolls, and offering to help make them. But I (mostly) successfully evaded (too much) suspision.
And thanks to a friend's tip, I found a cow-shaped frying pan in a random pharmacy in our city! We made super tasty omelets.
That evening, we ate at an Italian restaurant for dinner with our friends.
Afterwards, we had birthday cake: Bernadette Floyd's carrot cake... the best ever. :)
Also, we've been in puppy withdrawal since we left Colorado, so we've gotten lots of time in with our friends' dog, Samson. He had the privilege of waking Josh up for breakfast that morning. :)
Happy Birthday, my love!!!