I was looking through my photos the other
day and realized that there were a few photos from last fall that I
never sorted through, edited, or posted. So I thought I would take a
moment and share some of them!
I have long felt ants are quite difficult, not because they get frightened by me, but because they don't stop moving! So it is always hard to get them in good focus.
I especially liked the dark gradient background on this photo (though, I have to admit that this photo violates one of my core values in wildlife macro photography; that is, it is contrived as I may have picked a few of the other seeds off. Generally I try to get things as natural as possible.)
A little buggy
I don't know what this is, but it seems to be all over the place in the mountains in Colorado.
Photos taken with a Canon T2i with a Canon 18-55mm lens reversed for better macro.
Copyright Josh Destree, please do not use without permission
If you would ever like a print of any of my photos, please just contact me :-)