So I have been a slacker and have not gotten any macro shots up in the last couple weeks. The truth is, the problem lies in that I haven't had any new shots to post (apparently I need to get out and do some photography).
One thing I have been doing has been some astrophotography online using a telescope in New Mexico (this time was a birthday present to me this year :-)
So, while these are anything but macro, they are still pretty cool so I will post them anyway.
This first one is a big cloud of gas called the California Nebula (because of its shape I'm assuming)
This one is the pinwheel galaxy, like our milky way it probably contains a couple billion stars.
Lastly, this is the pleiades, which you can actually see without a telescope. But most don't know that there are many more than 7 stars in this star cluster and clouds of gas around the cluster as well.
Copyright Josh Destree, please do not use without permission
If you would ever like a print of any of my photos, please just contact me :-)


