I wanted to start sharing some of my macro photography occasionally on the blog so I have decided to begin "Macro Mondays" where each Monday I post a few pictures I have taken (usually of the same thing). In case you don't know, macro photography refers to taking very close up shots. For me this is usually shots of flowers, plants, or bugs of various types.
Thanks Steven and Jessica for the inspiration!
These three pictures were taken this August in Durango, CO while we were staying with some friends. Their back yard was so colorful with these and other flowers.
Thanks Steven and Jessica for the inspiration!
These three pictures were taken this August in Durango, CO while we were staying with some friends. Their back yard was so colorful with these and other flowers.
I do now know what type of flower this is, so any help on identification would be great :-)
Taken with a Canon T2i with the 18-55 mm kit lens mounted backward with a reversal ring and on the 55mm focal length.
If you would ever like a print of any of my photos, please just contact me :-)