Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Love Fall!

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that Rachel, in any season of the year, believes that the current season is the best of all seasons.
 
This being the case, our current favorite season is fall. And Rachel and I certainly have enjoyed it, especially driving in the mountains!
 (This is Mt. Bierstadt, we think, in case you were wondering)
 
We have enjoyed seeing the aspens turn!
One of the fun things has been that I (after quite a long time of saving up and gifts from family) was able to finally buy a new camera! This has helped in taking fall pictures,

and pictures of flowers (though I can't take as close of macros with the current lens),
and pictures he could not have taken with the previous camera,

and pictures of stop signs??

Rachel had mixed feelings about this new camera suddenly being pointed at her... she suddenly felt like she was shooting her high school senior pictures again.

All in all, a fun fall. And we will leave you with the ever famous picture of both of us taken by my extended arm.