Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Journey to Zhengzhou

(Journey and Zhengzhou both start with the same sound. I (Rachel) was feeling poetic.) :) 
 I've been getting counseling training in a another city in China, Zhengzhou, and traveled there twice this year.

Noodles. :)

"Western" food

Grandmas "plaza dancing." Maybe I'll do it when I grow up, too. :)

Walmart, China-style.
This crepe/burrito was my dinner.

I switched seats with her, so she could sit with her boyfriend. And got a flower wreath out of it. :)

"Come on, Mom!!" This little boy sat next to me on the train.

Bullet train!

I brought back some local specialties for Josh, which ended up getting shared around at school instead. hehe

What is "fructus momordicae"?

Mini high school reunion in China! (Plus a friend's friend who didn't know we were doing a high school reunion shot... oops)

Doesn't everyone eat pizza with plastic gloves?